Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July weekend!

Posted by Lauren at 11:30 PM
I am so excited! Tomorrow starts our weekend of selling cupcakes! I have been in the kitchen for just about 2 days straight, but it's worth it.

Cupcake choices:
Golden
Chocolate
Red Velvet
White

Frosting choices:
Vanilla buttercream
Chocolate buttercream
Cream cheese
Peanut Butter buttercream

*option of a grape jelly injection for a PB&J cupcake!

Other choices:
Brownies.. OMG these are to die for! Super thick, super fudgy... with chocolate chips!
Chocolate chip cookies... VERY soft!
Red Velvet cake ball truffles... Limited amount, and they go fast!

Come down to the Flea by the Sea and check us out!

2 comments on "4th of July weekend!"

Detail Diva Events on July 5, 2009 at 10:45 PM said...

Hi there! I was over at Coney Island yesterday and passed by your booth and your cupcakes looked really yummy! I'm happy to see your twitter updates saying you sold alot. Congrats! I left my info on the notebook you had on the table and I look forward to your updates! BTW I am a wedding planner in Manhattan and I'm always looking to network with vendors like you.

Ketty
www.detaildivaevents.com

Lauren on July 6, 2009 at 6:32 PM said...

Hey Ketty, Thanks so much for the kind words! I can't believe how fast we sold out! I added you to my mailing list and I will be sending out something soon with info on when we will be down in Coney again. I hope you stop by again and try something!

I hope to be in touch with you again soon.

Lauren

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez