Monday, July 6, 2009

Next mission...

Posted by Lauren at 2:40 AM
For my next mission I will be attempting some beer buttercream. I know it's pretty basic, but i've never had it before. In order to do this I will first have to figure out what cake base to start with. I am torn between just a basic chocolate cake brushed with beer or a chocolate beer cake (which I have also never tried before). I think I will most likely try out the chocolate beer cake since I am very curious about the flavor. I will also then be able to taste the cake and frosting seperate as well as together. If this comes out good, I know what my July 17th Coney Island special is going to be!

0 comments on "Next mission..."

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez