Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Banana Nut Cupcakes

Posted by Lauren at 7:02 PM
Ok... decided to try out a new recipe. Banana Nut cupcakes!

I love banana nut, so I hope these are as delicious as they look!

I already tried one while it was still hot and I'm not quite sure if it's "cupcake" or "muffin", but it was delicious. As soon as it cools i'm going to top one with some cream cheese frosting and then judge it's "cupcake" quality.

10 minutes later....

Ok, they cooled enough to be frosted and eaten. I tried one with peanut butter frosting and one with cream cheese. They were both incredibly delicious, but slightly more muffin like. They are very moist, but dense. I guess my hunt continues for the perfect banana cupcake recipe.

0 comments on "Banana Nut Cupcakes"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez