Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Stand Mixer!

Posted by Lauren at 11:28 AM
For the past year or so I have been using a hand me down mixer that's probably as old as me, if not older. It was my aunt's mixer that we used for countless years to make all our cookies and other yummy treats. I always borrowed it when I had a lot to make, but I usually just used a whisk or a hand mixer. Then my aunt treated herself to a new one and passed old glory onto me. It was great, but lately started making lots of strange noises and it really sounded like it was on it's way out. It also developed had a mind of it's own and would just speed up for no reason. It sounded like a helicopter trying to take off.

So, my mom decided that it was time at last for me to have my own brand new KitchenAid stand mixer! She got me a 6qt and I LOVE it! I got it yesterday and I have already used it to make beer cupcakes, a red velvet cake, and some frosting. In a little while I will be using it again to make more frostings. I can't wait! It works great! LOVE IT!!!!!

It also came at a perfect time. The delivery date was scheduled for Friday, the 24th. I have 3 birthday cake orders for the 25th, so having it delivered early was perfect!!!

0 comments on "New Stand Mixer!"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez