Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

Posted by Lauren at 11:43 AM
Us!The "info" corner with the fake cupcakes I made out of plaster and Spackle!The PB&J cupcakes!Festive cuppies!"Independence Balls"

Had a GREAT time! Thank you so much to those of you who came down to show your support! Friday, July 3rd, we sold so much that I had to come home and bake a few more batches of cupcakes, a double batch of brownies and whip up more frostings! Saturday, we sold out of everything but the brownies (Guess I only needed a single batch).

Due to the increase in booth rental prices, I am not sure if we will be able to do this again. I was so happy to see how many people came back looking for us and how many people were told about us by other people.

0 comments on "4th of July!"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez