Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update for this weekend!

Posted by Lauren at 10:39 PM
So.. for starters... I decided to go with the majority vote and raise the price of all my cupcakes to $3 (since I voted in my own poll to only raise the red velvet).

Also, I baked more cupcakes today than I ever have in my life! I couldn't decide on weather to make the chocolate beer cupcakes or the peanut butter and jelly cupcakes again... so instead I made both! Well, the chocolate beer cake and the white cake... jelly's won't be filled until I'm there.

So, the cake options are:
Golden
White
Chocolate
Chocolate beer
Red Velvet
Banana nut

Frostings options will be:
Vanilla buttercream
Chocolate buttercream
Peanut butter
Cream cheese

I will also have triple chocolate brownies!

Come down and check it out!

0 comments on "Update for this weekend!"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez