Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 2 of the "Flea By The Sea"

Posted by Lauren at 2:00 PM
Thank you so much to those of you who were able to make it down to Coney Island!

The "Flea by the Sea" was HUGE success! Had a great day on Saturday! Completely sold out of brownies and cupcakes and sold most of the cookies. Our biggest seller... red velvet with cream cheese frosting! We had one staff member come back about 5 times for more!

We also had an order of 21. The woman wanted 15 golden with chocolate frosting and 5 red velvet with cream cheese frosting for her daughters birthday party. Then her daughter wanted a chocolate to eat on the way home! Mike had to run to Dunkin Donuts for a box big enough and that wouldn't squish the frosting. I hope they survived the trip!

I really can't believe how many cupcakes we went through in the 2 days! It makes me happy when people can really enjoy what I love to do. One girl came back twice and said she can really taste the love that goes into the baking. I hope it's just a matter of time until I can open up my own shop.

0 comments on "Day 2 of the "Flea By The Sea""

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez