Friday, June 5, 2009

Tasting party... good idea?

Posted by Lauren at 12:26 PM
Ok... so Mike and I were discussing the idea of a tasting party and then last night I get an email from my cousin suggesting it. I think this is something I am going to have to do! I am so excited! I figure if I charge like $10 a person I should be able to cover the cost for all the cupcakes and cake pops.

I will probably have a raffle as well as sell some small baskets of cakes. I'd love some feedback from people if they think it's a good idea.

Thanks!

2 comments on "Tasting party... good idea?"

How To Eat A Cupcake on June 5, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

The red velvet cake pops look delish! I think a tasting party is an AWESOME idea! :D Good luck!

Lauren on June 11, 2009 at 4:31 PM said...

Thanks so much! They were incredible!

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez