Thursday, June 18, 2009

Come Check Us Out!! This weekend!!!

Posted by Lauren at 1:00 AM
Ok.. so I'm back to my old self again! I hate being sick, so glad it passed. Went to the doc and got a clean bill of health.

"Flea By The Sea", here we come!!!!! This means that over the next 2 days I will be baking my buns off! Pardon the bad pun. We will have a booth right off Stillwell Ave. on Saturday, June 20th. Gates open at 12 noon!

Anyway, tomorrow I will be baking a double batch of chocolate chip cookies as well as a double batch of fudge brownies. If I have time left over I will also start baking some cupcakes.

On the menu for this Saturday, June 20th:

Custom Cupcakes!!! Who doesn't love a good cupcake?!?!

Cupcake flavors:
Golden
Chocolate
Red Velvet

Frosting flavors:
Vanilla Buttercream
Chocolate Buttercream
Creamcheese

Pick your cake, then pick your frosting!

Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! Moist and chewy!

I <3> I may even top them with some fudge!!!! Chocolate overload!!!

*Also going on in Coney Island this Saturday:
Mermaid Parade, The Cyclone, Wonder Wheel, and other rides are open AND the Circus will be there!
Come on down and enjoy Brooklyn! Rain or shine!

That's about it for this weekend. We will also be there for July 4th and our menu will include much more, like "Liberty Ball" cake pops and possibly Margarita cupcakes with a twist of lime! So come on down and enjoy a cupcake with your fireworks!

0 comments on "Come Check Us Out!! This weekend!!!"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez