Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dog Treats...

Posted by Lauren at 10:32 PM
Ok... these are a HUGE hit! I had no idea when I mixed up my first batch that they would be such a success. And I was experimenting today with personalized bones... worked out great! Much better than I expected.

The pile of dough does not look very appetizing at all... but I'm not a dog, so what do I know?

Bones and hearts
Ready to be baked
All Done!I probably should have taken this pics before they were bagged... Dogs names are Bocci,
Cookie, and Soco and they are all very loyal customers!

For the names, what I did was gently press letter cookie cutters into the dough to make impressions before they were baked. I also did little hearts with initials.

0 comments on "Dog Treats..."

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez