Sunday, August 2, 2009

October 4th, 2009

Posted by Lauren at 6:41 PM
So I decided to take advantage of the 3rd Ave. feast on Oct. 4th. I can't wait! The only thing I'm a little nervous about is all the cupcake competition in the area! Mine may be better, but how do I convince people to try them out with so many others around?

So my plan is to make some standard chocolate and golden and then focus on some specialty flavors. I plan on having lots of my PB&J's, red velvet, chocolate beer, a coconut, a chocolate cherry and I'm working on a strawberry. I can't wait! Save the date!!!!

I really hope to do as well in Bay Ridge as I did in Coney.

0 comments on "October 4th, 2009"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez