Monday, August 3, 2009

Kindle malfunction

Posted by Lauren at 7:56 AM
Ok, so I'm on the train on my way to jury duty and I just took my kindle out of my bag. Last night I had it on and the battery was more than 3/4 charged. I downoladed a new book, turned the wireless off and then turned the Kindle off. Somehow its dead! I have no idea how! I know it shut off. I always check it.

So now I have to spend the day at jury duty with nothing to read. I really hope the rest of the day is better than this. I also didn't bring an umbrella cause it said no rain today.... I really hope I don't get rained on now! At least the train is empty and airconditioned! But moving very slowly.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

0 comments on "Kindle malfunction"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez