Monday, August 24, 2009

August Sweets

Posted by Lauren at 8:12 PM
I can only book 1 more cake order for September! What are you waiting for, Hurry up and order your cake!

Ok, I've been lazy and I haven't posted much up lately. Sorry. It's just been too hot to do anything! So here's some pics of what i've been doing.
































Coconut Cake! OMG if you like coconut, you'll LOVE these babies! I topped them with some almond cream cheese frosting and some extra shredded coconut!

















These are some more cake balls... Yellow cake with vanilla frosting dipped in milk chocolate.

I made a tray with these as well as decorated chocolate cake with chocolate frosting dipped in dark chocolate and strawberry cake with vanilla frosting dipped in white chocolate.

















Giant chocolate chip cookies with walnuts! So moist and gooey!
















This is some dark chocolate chili bark. I used a bar of Lindt dark chili chocolate, pretzel sticks, dried cranberries and some roasted peanuts. It was a perfect combination of spice and sweet!


I have also been experimenting with some strawberry cake recipes... I think I finally cake up with a good one, but I have one more idea to try out. I really need to update more often!

I have a lot of cake orders coming up, so pretty soon this blog will be flooded with "in-progress" pictures! I can't wait to get started! I have a beer pong table sheet cake (Sept. 4th), a roulette wheel (sept. 12th), a surprise birthday cake for Mike (Sept. 19th)

Then Oct. 4th I should be selling cupcakes down on 3rd Avenue! I have to call and reserve my space this week! I also have a Superman cake with some mini cakes (Oct. 24th) and a baby shower cake with cupcake favors (Oct. 25th)

0 comments on "August Sweets"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez