Sunday, May 31, 2009

The making of a mini PB&J cupcake!

Posted by Lauren at 11:40 PM
So, the first run was such a hit that I had an order for 4 dozen mini's! I used the same recipe, only set it to serve 12, which was perfect. I ended up with 52 cupcakes and we ate the left overs! LOL
The batter is so white! So fluffy and pretty!
All Baked! Fresh out of the oven!Here they are with the jelly injection.The making of the frostingAll frostedJelly drizzleAnd they're done!

I'm so glad these are such a hit. With the mini's, I found that there wasnt enough jelly inside and the peanut butter was taking over... but once we drizzled the jelly on top, they were perfect.

My rating remains the same...

Cake taste: 5
Moistness: 5
Frosting: 5

Delicious!

0 comments on "The making of a mini PB&J cupcake!"

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez