Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Posted by Lauren at 9:42 PM
Hi everyone! I'm back!!!! I have been totally MIA and I feel so bad about it!

Just to post some updates so you all know where I've been....

I somehow managed to plan a wedding and get married in less than 2 months!
Moved into a new apartment (still trying to get it in order)
I recently completed an internship with amNewYork newspaper as a photographer
I have graduated from FIT with a BFA in photography! (Cum Laude)
I am about 5 weeks away from having my first baby!!!! A little girl! And I can't wait!

Tonight was my first night in the kitchen in months! I haven't actually baked anything since I got tricked into making cake balls for my surprise bridal shower! But I have been seriously craving Swiss Meringue Buttercream!!! So I decided tonight to whip up some frosting. No cupcakes... just frosting. And me and my 35 week pregnant ass are sitting here eating it with a spoon! But it's delicious!!!!!!!

So, once this baby pops out, I am really hoping to be back in the kitchen at full force!!!! I miss baking so much!!! So please come back soon and see what I've got baking! I have a very long list of recipes I want to try out!!!!! Not to mention lots of design ideas!

Thanks for taking the time out to read all this!!!

1 comments on "I'm Back!!!!!"

How To Eat A Cupcake on July 14, 2010 at 9:34 AM said...

Congratulations! You've been incredibly busy!

Post a Comment

 

Desserts By Lauren Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez